[Gambas-user] [CRASH REPORT] Sdl Font Test

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 07:50:43 CET 2019

I can get the sample SDL application to print the font name of a system font loaded in Main() with:
Font.Load("/usr/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSans.ttf")

by doing in Window_Draw():
  Dim hFont As Font

  hFont = Font["DejaVuSans"]
  Print hFont.Name

But then if I try either of the following in that same Draw event:
  Draw.Font = hFont , or
  Draw.Font = Font["DejaVuSans"]

it SegFaults.

I sent a project a few days ago [0], but it might have gotten lost thanks to Gmail's 'super-intelligent' spam detection. Or, I
think more likely, Benoît is quietly working on it.

___
Lee

[0] https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/2019-January/066178.html