[Gambas-user] JIT crash

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 20:57:06 CET 2019

OK, I didn't get that far. I got to "mTest.Ploo2.0: #6: Type mismatch:
wanted Stream, got Void instead".
At mTest.2454 there must be some remains of some tests... I fixed it, but I
noticed that something has changed in the interpreter.
One test fails (function called TheLoop), because essentially for next loop
from 10 to 1 (step -1) continues with value 0.

See attachment.

Jussi