[Gambas-user] Questions about the documentation of a component

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 14:36:39 CET 2019

Le 09/01/2019 à 13:48, Hans Lehmann a écrit :
> Hello.
>
> Thank you so much for the clues. I have taken a close look at the
> MarkDown files for http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.logging/logger for
> example. My problem now is that I also want to use MarkDown files for
> documentation for a *locally* installed component - if that's possible.
> In which path do these MarkDown files have to be?
>
> Yours sincerely
>
> Hans

You can't use the wiki for a locally installed component!

But you can write your documentation inside the source code of your
component (if it is written in Gambas) as explained at
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/helpcomments.

That inline help will be taken into account by the IDE.

--
Benoît Minisini