[Gambas-user] Problem with new JIT

Jorge Carrión shordi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:37:41 CET 2019

I have. In my PC, where the .deb file was created the locate stdint.h
command result is:
~$ locate stdint.h
/usr/include/stdint.h
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/7/include/stdint.h
/usr/share/virtualbox/src/vboxhost/vboxdrv/include/iprt/stdint.h
/usr/share/virtualbox/src/vboxhost/vboxnetadp/include/iprt/stdint.h
/usr/share/virtualbox/src/vboxhost/vboxnetflt/include/iprt/stdint.h
/usr/share/virtualbox/src/vboxhost/vboxpci/include/iprt/stdint.h

In the machine where doesn't work JIT is:

~$ locate stdint.h
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/include/stdint.h
/usr/share/virtualbox/src/vboxhost/vboxdrv/include/iprt/stdint.h
/usr/share/virtualbox/src/vboxhost/vboxnetadp/include/iprt/stdint.h
/usr/share/virtualbox/src/vboxhost/vboxnetflt/include/iprt/stdint.h
/usr/share/virtualbox/src/vboxhost/vboxpci/include/iprt/stdint.h

The difference as I can see is the path /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/7 or
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5 but I don't know if this means something at
all (I don't know nothing of C).

Best regards