[Gambas-user] Problem with new JIT

Jorge Carrión shordi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 12:27:17 CET 2019

Since Gambas3 3.12 release we have a issue with new JIT.

In our company we use several version of Linux Mint from 17.1 to 19.1.
All computers with versión under 18.3 (18.3 not tested yet) after update
Gambas 3.12 can't run our gambas applications due a JIT error. (Attached a
sample)
I don't know if is a bug o is the new Gambas behaviour so I ask it here
first.

I've added a GB_NO_JIT to user's profile and applications runs again but I
feel that is not a valid solution. I can't update Linux Mint easely
(several cities and a lot of kilometres involved).
Is there a better solution than suppress the JIT?

Will help if I recompile all application in our repository with Gambas 3.12
?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards