[Gambas-user] Sdl Font

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 19:26:27 CET 2019

As I understand that, Fabien, "Font!MyFont" would be alternate syntax to "Font["MyFont"]. I have tried both ways and still get
error, "Incorrect font size".

Another look at the code clued me in to how the font name should be specified, ie. with a font size: Font["MyFont,16"]

I have been testing with the SDL application that is created by the IDE via the "New project..." dialog.

To Main(), I added: Font.Load("/usr/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSans.ttf")
And in differing locations within the Window_Draw() event, I added: Draw.Font = Font["DejaVuSans,16"]

The application now SegFaults.

___
Lee