[Gambas-user] sliderbox bug

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 06:41:42 CET 2019

Well that's obviously the problem. The slider bar can't handle being clicked "multipliable" times. ;-)

Joking aside, I cannot confirm the issue. With no event handler or an empty event handler, clicking the slider many times
quickly causes no problem. It may be a GTK thing, though, as I use Qt5. Or, it may be your event handler code.

___
Lee

On 1/4/19 11:15 PM, Shane wrote:
> I think there is a bug in the slider box control
>
> if you click the slider bar multipliable times quickly the whole program stops responding and gbx uses 100% cpu
>

> [System]
[snip]