[Gambas-user] Distribution of custom shared libraries

Tobias Boege taboege at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 00:07:20 CET 2019

On Sun, 24 Feb 2019, Cedron Dawg wrote:
> I think I may write a "shared library code" to "Gambas component source".  Don't hold your breath, I will have to do both manually to work out the details.  Would you be willing to take an attempt of mine, quality control it, and install it if good enough?  I don't think I am ready to swim in the deep end yet.

Sure. What's worse though is that there is no guide on how to develop
native components. The best I know is in the "Developers" section of [1]
which you presumably already found. But beware that information in there
might be randomly outdated, in parts or whole. What I know I learned
from reading source code and asking questions.

We don't have a mailing list for Gambas development anymore, only for
Gambas using. FWIW there is also an IRC channel #gambas on freenode for
quicker and ephemeral discussion.

[1] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/