[Gambas-user] Distribution of custom shared libraries

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Fri Feb 22 20:40:46 CET 2019

Hi Jussi,

Thanks for the quick response.  I'm not sure which license version to use.  This example is individual hobby stuff.

I will include the source code for the shared library in the project directory, leave it for the user to compile.  I do have the compilation command lines in a comment at the bottom of the source code file.

I'm still getting oriented so this may take a bit of time.  I will let you know when I post my projects.

Thanks,

Ced