[Gambas-user] How to close a report with the code

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 21:07:31 CET 2019

just for info :

You have already :

Report.UnitTo(Value, "cm","in")
Report.UnitToInch(Value,"cm")
and
Report.AllowedUnits that return supported units as string array

Thy must be used in your case as

Me.UnitTo(....
To get correct conversion with the current used device as the desktop
resolution is not the same as printer one.

It is important in the case of conversion from unity to pixel for example.

Regards

Le mar. 19 févr. 2019 à 15:52, Jussi Lahtinen
<jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Why?
> I think in case of fatal error Quit is perfectly fine. I would first display error message and then give quit with error code.
>

> Jussi
>
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 9:43 AM Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> No Gui programs can be closed by Quit.
>>
>> Quit is just for Terminal programs.
>>
>> What is your idea ?
>>

>> Le lun. 18 févr. 2019 à 23:00, Gianluigi <bagonergi at gmail.com> a écrit :
>> >
>> > Hi Fabien,
>> > if an error occurs during the opening of the report, can it be closed only with Quit?
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > Gianluigi

>> --
>> Fabien Bodard