[Gambas-user] Some comparison

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 13:27:29 CET 2019

El dom., 10 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 18:15, Benoît Minisini (g4mba5 at gmail.com)
escribió:

> Number of lines of C code to implement the switch button in GTK+:      1167
> Number of lines of Gambas code to implement switch button Gambas:  250

It is unbelievable the great advantage that is... sorry i mean that was
programming in Gambas, but even so the programmers use too much C/C++
GTK/QT etc etc etc... maybe it is because Gambas is only done as a hobby
(if I do not remember more is what was said in the past..)

.. I think a change of vision is needed to help the GNU world of
programming get in and make programs faster...