[Gambas-user] Question: Wait-sign on start

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Tue Feb 12 18:36:52 CET 2019

Under Ubuntu Mate I don't get a Wait mouse icon when I start a Gambas
program. Sometimes I am too hasty and don't doubleclick at one spot, so
it doesn't start the program. But sometimes it just starts a bit more
slowly, so when I'm nervous I start it twice. You know what I mean... :)

Is it possible to get a Wait mouse icon on start, or is it a drawback of
the interpreter which can't be changed?

I know KDE has an option to set a jumping mouse on any doubleclick of
some icon on the desktop, but in Mate other programs (those which are
binaries) have it too.

Regards
Rolf