[Gambas-user] Italian translations

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 11:46:37 CET 2019

Le 11/02/2019 à 09:55, Gianluigi a écrit :
> Hi Benoit,
> In the Preferences> Projects form, two translations are missing:
> Compress PNG ... and Automatic translation ...
> I immediately sent the translations and made the merger request.
> Have I made a mistake of communication, do I have to wait for more
> translations?

I haven't merged your merge request yet, so it's normal. Don't you see
it in the GitLab interface?

> Is it normal to always receive from GitLab: "gambas | Pipeline #46825672
> has failed for italian-translations" ?

Theoritically no, pratically yes: apparently the two ArchLinux pipelines
do not work anymore. According to the error message, it seems that they
rely on an image that is now missing. I can't say more, I didn't write
the Gambas GitLab config file.

Benoît Minisini