[Gambas-user] Shell

Charlie Ogier charlie at cogier.com
Thu Dec 26 12:11:01 CET 2019

Hi Mike,

My first test with your program didn't work, then I discovered that if I
changed 'TheVideoDevComboBox', even though it was displaying the correct
camera, it jumped into life.

I have added a line of code at the bottom of 'Form_Open()' which fixes
this issue for me.

It then all worked as you expected. I was able to 'Grab' an image and
save it. See a video here <https://www.cogier.com/video/WebCamGrab.webm>.

I also changed FMain Form so that the 'Form_Resize()' routine is now
redundant.

If it is still not working for you then I am not sure why. I can't see
why my version did not work for you as most of the principles used are
the same.

See my version attached.

Charlie