[Gambas-user] ColorButton - where is the custom palette stored?

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 12:03:33 CET 2019

Le 23/12/2019 à 11:33, Bruce a écrit :

> On 23/12/19 8:56 pm, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> 8<
>
>> Ah OK, you are talking about the color chooser dialog. Which dialog
>> you see depends on which components you are using. Please show a
>> screenshot of that dialog.
>>
> qt4 attached.
> qt5 in a minute or two.

OK, this is the standard Qt color chooser dialog. I don't control it and
I don't know where it stores its configuration, maybe in the Qt4
configuration file.

Different dialog box for qt5, but same behaviour I imagine.

If you want a color chooser written in Gambas that stores its
configuration where I said before, you have to use the 'gb.form.dialog'
component. That component replaces all toolkit dialogs by Gambas dialogs.

Benoît Minisini