[Gambas-user] ColorButton - where is the custom palette stored?

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 11:20:19 CET 2019

On 23/12/19 8:12 pm, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 23/12/2019 à 09:17, Bruce a écrit :
>> When I click on a ColorButton a color picker popup shows. At the
>> bottom is a "custom" palette.
>> Where is this loaded from, where is it stored? The project has no
>> .config file so it's not there.
>>
>> (BTW, the control could use a few more entries in its popup menu, like
>> "Clear Palette" and "Store Pallete"... JMHO)
>>
>> bruce
>>
>> ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----
>
> The colors are stored in the settings file of your application, in the
> 'CustomColors' setting of the '[gb.form]' slot.

There was no ~/.config/gambas3/ctldemo.conf until I forced one with
Settings.Write(Me). But the only entry in it is the Geometry for the form.

> Did you see the popup menu of the color palette?
Under QT5 there is a popup that only has a "Customise" item. Under QT4
there is no popup that I can find.

I've changed the gui component to and fro between gb.gui and gb.gui.qt
but this seems to make no difference.

?