[Gambas-user] Paint.DrawRichText and Paint.RichText

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Wed Dec 18 09:49:58 CET 2019

When printing text, these methods could be pretty useful. I would have
to know, however, where the printing of text ended, so I can set an xy
position to its end (to start the next part there or to see if it comes
out too long for the page). As I do not know where the method actually
sets the words etc. before I start it, I have to evaluate the end of the
path afterwards.

Second of all, how do I define bold, underline, italics in a RichText -
by HTML tags?

Hope you can help me here.

Regards
Rolf