[Gambas-user] Fwd: Gambas Fr (gambas.fr) invited you to join gambas.discourse.group

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Tue Dec 10 10:16:38 CET 2019

Am 10.12.19 um 10:01 schrieb Fabien Bodard:

> Well it's me ... But It does not seem to show my name ..  sorry. It's an
> automatic invitation. And yes the mail come from here because I have
> selected you to be moderators on this forum

Ahh ... ok. No problem. :-)

Why do you want to discuss on Discourse? We have a very small community
and IMO there is the danger of fragmentation.

And ... the other thingi is ... IMO Discourse is another walled garden.
It was financed by venture capital. But maybe I'm a bit paranoid ...

;-)

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--