[Gambas-user] Test of mail received

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 23:10:49 CET 2019

On 12/5/19 4:52 PM, Christof Thalhofer wrote:
> Am 05.12.19 um 01:14 schrieb T Lee Davidson:
>
>> I have no clue at present what might have puckered up Google's butt. >
> If we're trying to reverse engineer Google's strange decisions we are in
> the same situation like with Microsoft which we all left earlier.
>
> If they use AI not even they are able to debug it.

I was just trying to determine if there was any difference in the archives based on the ones that get through verses Gianluigi's
which did not. The only difference I can see is that the bounced archive contained a .component file.

But, who knows. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity. I'm proof.

By the way, thank you for your time in managing the list, Christof.

And, on an unrelated note: would it be possible to include a link to the mail archive in the footer of mail sent from the list?

___
Lee