[Gambas-user] Decimal values on a SpinBox

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 14:16:03 CET 2019

I cant see where the security issue is... They don't say tarball are
blocked and there is no file extension in gambas source file that look like
a forbiden one... It's weird. Normally our archives must be accepted. There
is certainly a bug in the google filters ... But I think the cost to repare
it is too high for a so few use.

Maybe an IDE internal mail manager connected to another account than
gmail.. could be my way.

Well it's not Time for that I return finish my scanning tool :-P