[Gambas-user] Just for interest, size of Gambas projects?

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 10:02:14 CET 2019

Followed the rest of this conversation. But what I find is interesting
from my point of view is that the "biggest" single project in the horse
auctions system was about 3000 lines of code.

But when I turned the source code over to the shareholders this year the
total size of the source was over 300GB. This, of course, included a
truck load of documentation. However, the entire system involved
(guessing here ..) 50 or so UI projects and about 80 libraries and
components.

I guess that I just "modularise" a lot! :-) :-( ;-!