[Gambas-user] Suddenly no more color printing

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Sat Aug 31 16:53:31 CEST 2019

One of my programs should be able to print PDFs with colors (background
colors in table cells).

It did so last year and it did so during winter. But when I use it now,
it suddenly makes grayshades instead of the colors.

As far as I remember, I have not changed anything in these code parts
(printing part), and I guess it's the same Gambas version (3.12.2 on
Ubuntu Mate 18.04.2). There are outstanding updates, and I haven't
updated the system for couple of months, but alas...

Where would you look first? I need these colored tables...

Thanks for your ideas!

Rolf