[Gambas-user] How do I use tag property for a group of timers ?

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 11:34:39 CEST 2019

Well, not to answer your question, we have uo to several hundred timers
running during an auction .... each is defined within an object of a
class that only knows of one timer and raises an event with the "key" of
the timer class concerned.

IOW, I don't think you can do this with a struct. Others mileage may vary.