[Gambas-user] dangerous patent act for

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 18:02:06 CEST 2019

Le sam. 3 août 2019 à 16:31, Adam Ant <adamnt42 at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Yet again. It is impossible to patent an "idea". It is only possible to
> patent an invention. I have an idea that oxygen is necessary to sustain
> life on this planet. Does that mean that I now own all the oxygen?
> Best regards

In USA yes :-)

Just take a look about Recursive Compression algo or others ... many patent
are versed even if we don't know if can be possible one day . Because if
and inventory find it ... the patent owner become more owner of the
invention than the inventor ... In fact it was working a bit like that
before the FSF Licences.

> On Sat, Aug 3, 2019, 1:30 PM PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> hi you all guys.. i'mm very off from gambas list ...  Benoit, Tobias..
>> Fabien.. Cristof, Hans.. god damn sorry for post that due are offtopic
>> realted respect gambas, but seems this are very important!
>>

>> https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/strengthen-free-software-by-telling-congress-to-reject-the-stronger-patents-act
>>

>> in 2017 was the first try.. now in july was reintroduced!
>>
>> all of our software are just implementing "draft"'s of the standars???
>>

>> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
>> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

Fabien Bodard