[Gambas-user] Debugging Gambas (again)

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 02:31:59 CEST 2019

Understanding why sig11 is bug in Gambas requires some understanding of how
modern operating systems and how interpreted languages like Gambas work.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_protection
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bytecode

Only way this could not be bug in Gambas (it may very well be *also* bug in
the OPs code), is that the OP is calling external function written in some
other language and the error comes from there, but by quick look it doesn't
look like that.

Jussi