[Gambas-user] gambas and sqlite3

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 13:41:41 CEST 2019

You could write what the terminal gives you:
(first you need to install the sqlite3 command, no sqlite only)
sudo apt install sqlite3
sqlite3 -version

in Mint 19, I get: 3.22.0

To indicate to Gambas what you want to use you must write:
Connection.Type = "sqlite3" [0]

Regards
Gianluigi

[0] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.db/_connection/type