[Gambas-user] Too much silence

Jorge Carrión shordi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 18:20:03 CEST 2019

I'm 6 months away from my retirement, so I've started delegating work to
younger people and I've thinking about to write a novel.
I started by writing my own software to write a novel ... but when it was
60% finished I found Manuskript ( https://www.theologeek.ch/manuskript/
made in python) which is exactly the program that I was doing... but
finished!
I stopped writing software and started with fun ...

I think I'll do Good Old Space Opera....  😀😀😀

Best regards