[Gambas-user] Gambas on Ubuntu

Yahoo olivier.cruilles at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 25 15:55:38 CEST 2018

Hi,

You can install stable version from PPA or daily build (version following dev sources)

STABLE:

First add the PPA to your sources.list. Open a terminal and do:

$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gambas-team/gambas3

Next update the sources and install Gambas:

$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install gambas3

DAILY:

First add the PPA to your sources.list. Open a terminal and do:

$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gambas-team/gambas-daily

Next update the sources and install Gambas:

$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install gambas3

Olivier