[Gambas-user] How can I instantiate a virtual class?

Me adamnt42 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 03:13:19 CEST 2018

Dumb question, I know but...

Specifically I want to get a copy of MyMenu.Children into an array of Menu[] so I can re-order it. However,
Menu.Children is virtual (.Menu.Children).
(I have a request to make the order of (a particular menu) user configureable.)
I figured that if I can get a copy of the array, I could re-order it, clear the actual menu and re-add the menus in
the required order.

tia
p.s. I just noticed that Menu.Children is a collection not an array, but that doen't change my problem.

--
Me <adamnt42 at gmail.com>