[Gambas-user] Compilation of Gambas on Ubuntu 12.04

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 19:45:42 CEST 2018

quite interesting, those older winbuntu it's like build gambas in
wheeze/queeze

so must compile without problems, i already made compilation
for the lenny, squeeze regulary.. the 3 only modules not posible
to build are those related to qt5, gtk3 and media/gstreamer1.0

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com