[Gambas-user] Compilation of Gambas on Ubuntu 12.04

David Silverwood the_watchmann at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 15:17:45 CEST 2018

Hi BenoitI still have an image of both Ubuntu server and desktop u can use on a virtualbox if that may help. I can place it on google drive for downloading... it is 707mb and 32 bit. Would that help ?Regards
David
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, 6 Sep 2018 at 22:54, Benoît Minisini<g4mba5 at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi,

I'm looking for someone who has an old Ubuntu 12.04 and who could try to
compile the last development version on it.

Apparently there is gcc syntax incompatibility I do not understand. The
gcc compiler error message does not help a lot...

Thanks in advance!

--
Benoît Minisini