[Gambas-user] Global GUI-Scale ? Solved, Thanks to all.

ub2 at gmx.ch ub2 at gmx.ch
Thu Sep 6 08:54:28 CEST 2018

Dear Gianluigi

Thanks to the hint of Benoît and Jussi this issue is already solved.
- Benoit: default font height of system scales ctrl-size and -position
- Jussi: themes

But answering your question, the control in your form shows up in the
IDE with the Standard-Gambas-Theme like this:
	X=21 Y=105
	W=84 H=224

Again, thanks all for very quick support and for Gambas in general.

ub2