[Gambas-user] Global GUI-Scale ? (Control-size & -Pos varies in different HW)

ub2 at gmx.ch ub2 at gmx.ch
Wed Sep 5 21:46:01 CEST 2018

Dear Jussi

Another good point, I'll check that too.

Benoît's hint already brought me back to "lisible forms":
> The GUI defined from the form editor scales proportionnaly to the
default font height (the scale is the Desktop.Scale property).

> The idea behind is that the user usally choose a default font size
according to its screen and the resolution of that screen.

> If the default font height on two different systems have the same
height in pixels, then the dimensions of the controls will be the same
in pixels too.
> --> The dimensions *and* the positions. They both scale.

Thank you both for your help.

ub2