[Gambas-user] Some quotes and rant

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 22:11:32 CEST 2018

i think here we are enought people to make something at the GTK+ mailing
developers

i think if we explain, I believe we are enough here, if we all try to
explain and bring others to claim on the basis that the current policy of
constant change harms many other projects! also and that this may close the
doors to them as well as weaken the strength of the project they carry out.

we all togetter we can make some changes..

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com