[Gambas-user] Install Gambas from PPA

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:34:16 CEST 2018

Mine was just a curiosity, one day if I have time I will try to do it
personally.
If anyone is interested, here [0] I published a pdf file in Italian where
it is explained step by step how to compile Gembas3 on Debian 9.5.0 amd64
(desktop Gnome) and Debian 9.5.0 i386 (desktop Xfce).
With the translators on the network is accessible to everyone.
*Note*: You must be registered to the forum to download it.
Regards
Gianluigi
[0] http://www.gambas-it.org/smf/index.php?topic=6515.msg44259#msg44259