[Gambas-user] Compilation with Debian 9 failed

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 16:14:07 CET 2018

Hi Bruno,
I've already posted the links.
Documents are available only for subscribers.
In order to download the documents you have to subscribe (click on
"Registrati") to our forum (Gambas-it.org).
For your registration, you can to receive help from Google translator...
Then if you have any questions you can post it in English also at our
place, there are many non-Italian subscribers...

Regards
Gianluigi