[Gambas-user] Compilation with Debian 9 failed

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 09:50:06 CET 2018

You can download here (you have to subscribe) the procedure in Italian for
Debian Stretch 9.5:
http://www.gambas-it.org/smf/index.php?topic=6515.msg44259#msg44259
For  different procedure to the Master you can also download this:
http://www.gambas-it.org/smf/index.php?topic=6424.msg44058#msg44058

Regards
Gianluigi