[Gambas-user] Well another weirdo - create a copy of a control in a TabStrip to a newly created tab

Me adamnt42 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 09:24:04 CET 2018

I thought this one would be easy... haha

I have a tabstrip (call it "tabMain") that has a variable number of tabs in it, determined by the actions held on a particular date.
Wthin each of those tabs I need (want) to create a child (call it "tabSchedule") that is another tabstrip. That child would be based on
a "template" TabStrip control that is one the tabMain[0] tab.

tabSchedule is quite complex, 7 tabs with about 80 controls. So I thought that maybe I could copy the "template" control as a new control in a
different location.

Unless I have missed something obvious, this does not seem possible.

???

tia
bruce

--