[Gambas-user] Offline help ; trouble with the wiki/en download

Me adamnt42 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 10:16:18 CEST 2018

Somehow? I can't update my offline help.
I open a project, go to project properties/help and other... etc and it says that new help is available. But when I click on the update, it downloads every (registered) language but the en subdirectory.  All I get is two subdirs "api" and "app" but none of the others like "app" "comp" etc etc.
I have tried:
1) clearing the cache
2) deleting the entire ~/.local/gambas/wiki directory
3) standing on top of a hill wearing a red top hat and a Stewart tartan kilt ( and various other things)
None have worked.

Any clues?

bruce
p.s. I am in a remote spot in South Australia at the moment so it may take me some time to get any replies and/or send more detail.

tia

--
Me <adamnt42 at gmail.com>