[Gambas-user] Use of a Gambas library in a module

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 11:09:04 CEST 2018

Le 23/10/2018 à 10:56, Hans Lehmann a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> in menu/project/properties/libraries you can enter a path under 'Runtime
> library search path'.
> Question: Which path can or should I enter there?
>
> I can't find a hint in the documentation.
>
> With kind regards
>
> Hans

It's an additional directory where the libraries will be searched for.

Not very useful per se actually, because you can't exactly know where
your program will be installed.

I'm still waiting for your answer about my question: can you explain me
why you want to load a library dynamically, and not add it to the main
project from the project property dialog?

Thanks.

--
Benoît Minisini