[Gambas-user] Use of a Gambas library in a module

Hans Lehmann hans at gambas-buch.de
Sat Oct 20 20:11:52 CEST 2018

Am 20.10.18 um 19:11 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> I don't understand what your problem is.
>
> What does not work with 'Component.Load(<library absolute path>)'?
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

Hello,
in the attachment the library and the program that should use the library.

If I install the library in this path
/home/hans/.local/share/gambas3/lib/gambasbook_de/mylibrary:0.0.gambas
and select this library in the dialog
(menu/project/properties.../libraries/Add) in the program, then
everything works.

But I want to use 'Component.Load(<library absolute path>)', which
unfortunately doesn't work. What's the matter?
Why?

Hans