[Gambas-user] SpinBox malfunctioning

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 19:36:15 CEST 2018

Hi Benoit,
not being possible to add new attachments to this post [0] I do so here.
Specifying that I attach the code as it was originally with different only
the minimum value of SpinBoxes (now at zero).
As you can see if the spin works (previous code) does not work if you type
from the keyboard.
If the typing works (this code), the spin doesn't work.
I admit that mine will not be a particularly smart code but before the last
changes it worked well.
I invite you to review the new of the SpinBoxes so that the functioning is
compatible with the codes already written.

Thank you
Gianluigi

[0] http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1432&from=L21haW4-