[Gambas-user] JIT compiler debugging

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 03:11:46 CEST 2018

I think this all boils down to typesafety.
If in inheritance tree there is exception, where object uses example
boolean instead of integer (to describe something very similar), then I
prefer to override the integer, instead of keeping the integer and giving
it 0 / 1 values.
However, when I look at my code there are only very few instances where I
actually use this (I have no clue about possible OO standards) and it can
be written other way... So at the end, not a big deal for me as I initially
thought.

For consistency I think properties shouldn't be allowed to override like
this:
Property y As Object --> Property y As TestClass1

Jussi