[Gambas-user] PictureBox and Containers strange behaviour

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:39:39 CET 2018

This is the correct code (?):

[code]Private Sub Scale(img As Image)

  Dim w, h As Integer

  w = img.W
  h = img.H
  If h > w Then
    $H = PictureBox1.H
    $W = (PictureBox1.H * w) \ h
    If $W > PictureBox1.W Then
      $W = PictureBox1.W
      $H = (PictureBox1.W * $H) \ $W
      $X = PictureBox1.X
      $Y = PictureBox1.Y + ((PictureBox1.H - $H) \ 2)
      Return
    Endif
    $Y = PictureBox1.Y
    $X = PictureBox1.X + ((PictureBox1.W - $W) \ 2)
  Else
    $W = PictureBox1.W
    $H = (PictureBox1.W * h) \ w
    If $H > PictureBox1.H Then
      $H = PictureBox1.H
      $W = (PictureBox1.H * $W) \ $H
      $Y = PictureBox1.Y
      $X = PictureBox1.X + ((PictureBox1.W - $W) \ 2)
      Return
    Endif
    $X = PictureBox1.X
    $Y = PictureBox1.Y + ((PictureBox1.H - $H) \ 2)
  Endif

End [/code]

Although I would love to be able to create a code capable of scaling images
on the Form_Resize event
A task too burdensome for my tired brain.

Regards
Gianluigi