[Gambas-user] external functions and structs

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 18:38:44 CET 2018

Well, in a rare flash of inspiration, I thought to simply change the name of the library file on disk and use 'Library "libais"'
(duh). I also successfully loaded the library using the syntax specified at the External Function Declaration wiki page [0] as
was mentioned (ie: Library "./libais:1.9").

I get a segfault no matter whether 'p' in the sixbit structure is defined as a String, as a Pointer, or as a Byte.

___
Lee

[0] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/lang/extdecl