[Gambas-user] "Proxy" for any class

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 05:19:51 CET 2018

Is there a way for any normal class to declare a "Proxy" for itself like
UI classes can?

I have a heirachical set of classes, each of which has an event
"UIMessage" the intent of which is to pass status messages back up the
chain.  At the moment I have to re-raise events from lower level classes
as this levels own "UIMessage".

This is based on the wiki statement "When a control has a proxy, it will
duplicate all mouse and keyboard events of the proxy for itself. I.e.,
if the proxy raises a KeyPress event, then the control will raise it too."

tia
Bruce