[Gambas-user] ProgressBar mistake

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 08:15:35 CET 2018

Le jeu. 22 nov. 2018 à 22:31, Benoît Minisini <g4mba5 at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Le 22/11/2018 à 19:55, Gianluigi a écrit :
> >
> > I don't understand what you mean, I tried to see in the configurations
> > but I do not see anything strange.
> > I have not seen how you can set gmail in text-only mode (no html).
> > With "signl.online tracker" do you mean this? :
> ----"
> >
> > Because I receive them from you too, should I delete them?
> >
> > Regards
> > Gianluigi
> >

> Sorry, it's not you, it's Fabien Bodard that introduces these tracker
> hidden links in its answers (6th mail from the beginning of the thread)!
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

I apologize ... it's my misstake ... it was to try compensate the unability
of the gmail interface to manage the mail receipt info.

But i've understand theire way to do that quite late... Sorry again.

It seem that the only good way for me will be to use a hard mail software
like kmail or thunderbird.

--
Fabien Bodard