[Gambas-user] ProgressBar mistake

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 23:23:49 CET 2018

Hi Charlie and Lee,
I thank you again for the test and I apologize for forgetting
FProgress.Close at the end of the loop.
The app freeze was the fault of this, even if Gnome continues to display
the warning window but disappears at the end of the loop and the database
is created.
Same behavior also with Ubuntu 18.10.
With Xubuntu it works well with both the stable and the master
With Debian Stretch it does not start and tells me that it does not know
the Spring class in FRecords. .-(

Regards and good night
Gianluigi