[Gambas-user] Install a self-developed component

gen braga genbraga1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 20:12:04 CET 2018

Humnnn, no. Debian and alike uses dpkg, but im sure there's an equivalent
parameter.

About the dependency, If my memory isnt that bad, there's a file in the
component folder (which i dont remember, If course) where you manually set
the required gambas version, before you make the .deb

Check that, maybe It helps.

Im not right on my workstation now, i'll check asap.

Regards