[Gambas-user] Weird, yet again. Two way access to a collection. (not really a gambas issue)

Charlie Ogier charlie at cogier.com
Wed Nov 21 17:22:48 CET 2018

Hi Bruce,

Here is an idea. I let you decide if it's 'good'.

The code in the attached file is:-

/Public Sub Form_Open()//
//Dim sList As String[] = Split(File.Load("../codes"), gb.newline)//
//
//Print sList[4617]//
//Print Split(sList[1329], "`")[0]//
//Print sList.Find("*NO_CHOC*", gb.Like)//
//Print sList[sList.Find("*NO_CHOC*", gb.Like)]//
//
//End//
/
Produces: -

/A chocolate ice cream//
//Chocolate Ice Creams are out of stock today, offer another flavor//
//1329//
//Chocolate Ice Creams are out of stock today, offer another flavor`
NO_CHOC/

Charlie